International Cooperation Department coordintates and resolves SME problems in the foreign economic field.
It is actively participating in international business meetings, seminars and conferences.
International Cooperation Department provides information, consulting and expert support in preparation for Governmental commissions, Working groups and International forums.
International activity and development of business contacts between the Russian SME with foreign entrepreneurs is the priority line of activity of the all-Russian organization of small and medium business «OPORA RUSSIA» (further, - OPORA RUSSIA).
Working contacts are established and continue developing with the embassies, the economic and trade foreign affairs in Moscow with a goal to participate in the economic seminars, conferences, forums, exhibitions and presentations, which are held by them.
OPORA RUSSIA’s representative offices are opened overseas. First one was founded in Shanghai, China (2006), and the second one was established in the European headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland (2007).
OPORA RUSSIA, managing the implementation of projects and programs in international collaboration of the domestic SME, created a legal framework and coordinated the implementation mechanism of the joint business-projects with participation international businessmen. Particularly, cooperation agreements are signed and the basic frameworks of collaboration are defined by the following international entrepreneur associations:
- OSEC Business Network, Switzerland
- Confederation Generale des Petites et Moyennes Enterprises
- Federation of Finnish Enterprises (FFE)
- The U.S. Russia Center for Entrepreneurship
- China Economic Cooperation Center
- Shanghai Center of Small and Medium Business
- International Enterprise Singapore
- Singapore Business Federation
- Korea Federation of Small and Medium Business (KFSB)
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Association “Marche Russia”
Partnerships with authoritative SMEs of Germany, Italy, Austria, Turkey, Greece and other countries are established as well.
A cooperation agreement is signed between OPORA RUSSIA and the Ministry for Economic Development (MED Russia).
The main objectives of a cooperation agreement between OPORA RUSSIA and MED Russia are:
- Creating an enabling environment for development of trade/economic and scientific/technical relations between Russian and foreign countries.
- Assistance in attracting of foreign investments into the Russian economy.
- Export promotion of the Russian goods and services.
- Rendering practical assistance to the Russian organizations and entrepreneurs in the establishment of business contacts with international partners.
- Promoting the entrepreneurs’ rights protection abroad.
The main objectives of OPORA RUSSIA's international activity are:
- Monitoring the experience of international business development in SME through the organization of multiple events together with the international partners (conferences, forums, seminars, meetings and etc.), and data-exchange on bilateral activity in SME;
- Support and rights’ protection of the foreign companies, which are members of partner organization of OPORA RUSSIA on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Rights’ protection of the Russian entrepreneurs overseas by the foreign partners of OPORA RUSSIA;
- Informing foreign partners of OPORA RUSSIA about the activity of the Organization and business offers from our members;
- Assistance to the Russian SME associations, firms and companies in keeping fair events in Russia and abroad;
- Information provision and providing advice services to the members of OPORA RUSSIA on international relations activity;
- Experience exchange on support and development of SMEs at the state and regional levels;
- Consulting on legal, tax and economic issues under implementation of the foreign economic projects in SME’s sphere;
- Developing the system of mutual recommendations when looking for foreign partners in SME sector;
- Participation in preparation of the documents for relevant ministries and agencies of Russia on key issues of foreign economic activities in SME;
- Proposal preparation by the committees and commissions of OPORA RUSSIA’s on FEA agenda in the state authorities of the Russian Federation.